We use cookies on our website to provide you with the best possible user experience. Disabling these cookies may prevent our site from working efficiently. To find out more about our cookies read our privacy policy.

FAQs - Centralised Purchasing

How do I order through centralised purchasing areas?



Orders for stationery, printing etc should be ordered through the University's Print Services department.  Print Services can order in bulk therefore being more cost effective.  Also this centralised approach allows Print Services to keep control of stationery stocks.  Please complete a stationery requisition form and forward to print services.



IT equipment and Audio Visual Equipment

Computer equipment should be ordered through IT Services to benefit from central ordering.  It will also enable IT Services to log computer equipment onto the fixed asset register.




All furniture should be ordered through Campus and Residential Services to benefit from central ordering.


Telephone equipment

All telephones, faxes and answering machines should be ordered through the Reception and Admin Manager.



Courier services

Courier services should be arranged through Porters


Porters Lodge - Tel 6651