We use cookies on our website to provide you with the best possible user experience. Disabling these cookies may prevent our site from working efficiently. To find out more about our cookies read our privacy policy.

Cashier FAQs

How do I pay in cash & cheques received directly to the Faculty/Dept?

You are required to complete a paying in slip, quoting the nominal code you want the money to be credited to.

NB: Please bring cash to the Finance counter. Do not put cash in the internal post.

How do I obtain petty cash?

You are required to complete a petty cash voucher form.  This must show who is collecting the cash, the nominal code to be debited and be signed by a budget holder. 

When collecting the cash you must produce your staff ID card

How do I obtain another receipt book?

Please contact the cashier or email finance@yorksj.ac.uk