EnquireOnline is looking for submissions in the area of pedagogic research, student research experiences, staff and student collaboration in research and reflections on the research process.
Our three main areas of interest are:
- Research in practice - discussions of pedagogic research outputs and their impact on practice in Higher Education.
- Reflections on research - personal explorations of the research process (some sort of critical reflection is preferred, rather than a straightforward narrative - although if the narrative is sufficiently compelling, this condition can be flexible).
- Student research - student-authored research articles (ie, a paper based on a full dissertation or a critical reflection on the process of your final year project).
We are very happy to accept submissions in all formats - text, video, audio - but we request that you contact us before submitting non-text pieces.
Because we are an online publication, we are not constrained by word counts in the way a paper publication would be. However, we would recommend the following rough guidelines for text-based submissions to our three submission categories:
- Research in practice - 3,000 - 6,000 words
- Reflections on research - 1,500 - 2,500 words
- Student research - 2,000 - 4,000
These are only guideline lengths. If your piece is significantly longer or shorter, please submit it anyway or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
Submission is currently by email to email@example.com. You should include:
- the submission - for text, a Word document; for other media, please get in touch before submission
- an abstract - a Word document, 200-400 words
- descriptive keywords
- contact details for the principal author
- which of the three categories (detailed above) you are submitting your piece as